StromTrooper banner
201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
'20 DL1050XT
3,499 Posts
As you know I like it. Hell, selling my 890R to keep just the 1050XT!!!

Reactions: River650

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
A friend asked my to do dirt bike things Sunday. We went to Perry county trails and had a blast until he broke his shoulder. Bad part is he broke it in the same place as last year. I just can’t talk him into wearing some armor.
we ride most of the day and I cooked us a good lunch at the trail head. Cooking outside just makes everything better.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Sky Plant community

Food Ingredient Animal product Recipe Pork

Food Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fender Trunk

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Gas Soil

Food Ingredient Sandwich Recipe Fast food

Food Tableware Table Staple food Recipe

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
A video from riding Perry trails a couple weeks ago. My good friend doug just finished it last night.
Great Adventure, kudos to Dough for video edit, no music... just engines sound and swearing, that's the best.
Some of these trails are not exactly Vstrom friendly, but I know people that can do it.
Thx for sharing (y) :)

Reactions: River650

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
Great Adventure, kudos to Dough for video edit, no music... just engines sound and swearing, that's the best.
Some of these trails are not exactly Vstrom friendly, but I know people that can do it.
Thx for sharing (y) :)
Yes I thought the video came out good.
I have had my WEE on some of these trails
Plant Plant community Tire Vehicle Tree

This pic is from my last time I had it there. I will admit it’s way less of a work on the WR250F.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yea it’s always a problem but it’s also always fun to push the limits a little. View attachment 294514
every now and then you get to take a break and don’t need the side stand 😂
Hats off to ya bro. I’ve been stuck in spots like that at Wayne and it was too much like work. Said I’d never go back after a solid rain again. Lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Hats off to ya bro. I’ve been stuck in spots like that at Wayne and it was too much like work. Said I’d never go back after a solid rain again. Lol
I’ve been stuck at Wayne to. This was at Perry after a couple days of rain. Thankfully I don’t do this kind of riding alone when I’m on the big bike. I don’t like to do it all the time but I do enjoy pushing myself sometimes. Having the dirt bike has really helped hone my skills on the big bike off road.

201 - 220 of 239 Posts