StromTrooper banner
221 - 239 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Was deer hunting last week didn’t kill no deer but had fun in the woods. I did get out for a good ride on Thursday. A few pictures from hunting and the day of riding. We also shot some clays the Saturday before hunting.
Tire Plant Water People in nature Sky

Tire Plant Wheel Motocross Sky

Grass Groundcover Gas Pollution Automotive tire

Water Sky Plant People in nature Natural landscape

Water Sky Plant People in nature Natural landscape

Wood Plant Branch Twig Trunk

Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Sky

Sky Cloud Atmosphere Nature Natural landscape

Water Sky Wood Twig Road surface

Water Cloud Sky Plant Wood

·
Registered
'20 DL1050XT
3,499 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: River650

·
Registered
'20 DL1050XT
3,499 Posts
If you don't like something, scroll past it. The man is engaging in a legal, constitutionally protected pastime. He's not demonstrating anything unsafe, immoral, questionable, or concerning. His right to enjoy it is equal to your right to not like it, but this is his thread.

Now I need to find the video of me riding the WRR through a steel plate range shooting a Glock 34 left handed.

Reactions: River650

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
It's just that, when I'm browsing a "motorcycle related" thread I don't expect pictures of "Guns and dead animals" to pop on my screen (especially with my grandkids around)

@River650
Maybe create a separate thread like; "my adventures with Guns & hunting" (y)

Reactions: SundayRider

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
That's too bad, I enjoyed to follow your "motorcycle adventures pictures and stories" :(
Then don’t follow that’s fine. I am a legal gun owner and a legal hunter for most of my life. I made this thread to share pics of my adventures if you don’t like them you don’t have to follow but as I can tell from my alerts that many people like my mix match of posts I make in this thread and I have not broken any rules so I will continue to post any pics I would like to

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
If you don't like something, scroll past it. The man is engaging in a legal, constitutionally protected pastime. He's not demonstrating anything unsafe, immoral, questionable, or concerning. His right to enjoy it is equal to your right to not like it, but this is his thread.

Now I need to find the video of me riding the WRR through a steel plate range shooting a Glock 34 left handed.
Thanks you. Yes! I wanna see that sounds fun

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's just that, when I'm browsing a "motorcycle related" thread I don't expect pictures of "Guns and dead animals" to pop on my screen (especially with my grandkids around)

@River650
Maybe create a separate thread like; "my adventures with Guns & hunting" (y)
In a year and a half and 12 pages of pictures and threads, he posted some pics of something you don’t like. What happened to people not liking something and moving on. Instead, we want to change others because we don’t feel comfortable. While it’s a motorcycle forum, there’s plenty of threads/posts that may involve a topic that’s not motorcycle related. Not sure if you’re from the US, but guns and hunting are a very large part of our culture. Most hunters eat or donate what they harvest. Deer hunting is extremely important for the health of the population as a whole.

221 - 239 of 239 Posts