StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m new here and thought I’d share some of my recent photos with my WEEEE. We have been all over southern and central Ohio riding mostly solo I can’t seem to ever find anyone that wants to ride. If you like pictures follow this thread I’ll continue to come here and post my pictures. I’d rather keep them all here than fill someone else’s thread with my pictures so follow for some pictures I take lots. I welcome all comments snide remakes and derailments.

the day I picked her up.

the saddest day of my life she was one month old.

I like to do dumb S#$T 👍🏻

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Love the blue stripe.

Reactions: River650

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Well, except for a couple in your 1st post...

Looks like you healed and OK now.(y)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful pictures. Well, except for a couple in your 1st post...

Looks like you healed and OK now.(y)
Thanks. Yes I’m healed and back to riding everyday. I was down for 3 monthswith a busted ankle. bike was down for 9 months because I trusted someone I should have regardless it’s on the road now

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man you're not afraid to take that thing off the beaten path! Geez What front tire is that?
Not at all I love going off road. I don’t do it everyday my normal is gravel roads but once in a while I got to get out and do some off road.
I am running a set of Dunlop trailmax mission.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That snow flake is back starring at me while I ride. It’s been hanging around a lot lately stupid Ohio weather.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
County 60 - Muskingum. I'm from 79 - Tuscarawas. Live in California now though. Great DS riding in the southeast portion of the state. You should check out the 'Adventure in Ohio' thread on ADV if you are looking for buddies who ride the type of stuff you seem to like, lots of rides on there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
County 60 - Muskingum. I'm from 79 - Tuscarawas. Live in California now though. Great DS riding in the southeast portion of the state. You should check out the 'Adventure in Ohio' thread on ADV if you are looking for buddies who ride the type of stuff you seem to like, lots of rides on there.
I live all the good riding I have. I would love to find some people to ride gets old going solo sometimes

·
Registered
222 Posts
All these comments and no “how did that happen”? Maybe other know about the cause of the xrays. I like to learn from others

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All these comments and no “how did that happen”? Maybe other know about the cause of the xrays. I like to learn from others
I welcome all comments questions snide remarks and derailments in this thread.

I got the screws pulling out my driveway I had the bike for a month and pulled out my driveway to go for a nice long ride and it spun just a little and started to tank slap and I tried to power threw the tank slap and I had one of those wrist wrest things on the throttle and it caused me to give it way to much throttle and the bike bunny hopped and flipped over and that was the end of it. ThankfullyI had all my gear on except I had work boots on. No I don’t think riding boots would have helped it actually spun my foot backwards when it happened I honestly belive if I would have had my riding boots in I have now it would have just spun my knee instead

1 - 20 of 32 Posts