I bet this was your favorite section:
2800.1 (b) Any person who, while operating a motor vehicle and with the
intent to evade, willfully flees or otherwise attempts to elude a
pursuing peace officer's bicycle, is guilty of a misdemeanor
punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one
year if the following conditions exist:
(1) The peace officer's bicycle is distinctively marked.
(2) The peace officer's bicycle is operated by a peace officer, as
defined in paragraph (4) of subdivision (a), and that peace officer
is wearing a distinctive uniform.
(3) The peace officer gives a verbal command to stop.
(4) The peace officer sounds a horn that produces a sound of at
least 115 decibels.
(5) The peace officer gives a hand signal commanding the person to
(6) The person is aware or reasonably should have been aware of
the verbal command, horn, and hand signal, but refuses to comply with
the command to stop.
[FONT="Times New Roman"]360. "Highway" is a way or place of whatever nature, publicly maintained and open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel. Highway includes street.[/FONT]