Yes, well...since I have yet to posess my Wee (I'm picking it up Tuesday), let me say that I've already got a fark-list as long as my arm. The Cyclegadgets part of it alone reads something like:
- Back-off LED license plate frame
- Back-off Brake Light Module XP (IF they can get it at CG - otherwise I'll go elsewhere)
- Centech fuse block
- Power lead for my GPS176c (it's old but it has a huge color screen)
- Weatherproof box for my Valentine One radar detector
- Powerlet power jack (actually I was thinking it'd be cool to run power to one of my Happy Trails panniers when I get 'em - I could mount a jack in the pannier for my vest, and plug the pannier into the jack on the bike. Then I could charge cell phones, iPods, etc. in the pannier if necessary)
- Helmet Guardian helmet lock thingys for the license plate
- RAM mounts for GPS & radar (unless i get a shelf for the radar)
And if I'm feeling really crazy, the Kisan ChargeGuard battery monitor/thermometer, and Autoswitch garage door trigger
I just paid Dan Vesel for my radiator guard/oil cooler guard combo (a steal at $50 plus shipping).
That leaves the fenda extenda, some kind of big tank bag, the Happy Trails cans, Hotgrips if the factory heated grips can't be made to get warm, Kaoko throttle lock, and the running light issue that started this whole thread.
And THEN...if/when Electrosport comes out with a beefed-up stator for this bike, I'll see about adding some driving lights. Otherwise I don't think it's going to handle vest plus grips plus lights.
That oughta do it