Well, I'm making plans for the disbursement of my yearly incentive payment, due next payday.
A GPS suitable for use mounted on my Wee is high on the farkle shopping list, along with the de-rigeur windshield, center-stand, maybe a skid plate too.
I don't know much about the state of GPS's these days but here are the features I *think* I need:
- weatherproof (duh)
- mountable on the Wee (duh)
- suitable for use way out in the boonies of Northern Ontario
- suitable for use in my boat as well
- portable enough for hiking
- useable in the car
- relatively easily transferable to my bush-bike, an XR650L
- relatively cheap, like under $200 on E-bay maybe?
Any help would be appreciated.