3/4 lowering links installed. Fork tubes raised the same amount. Have you guys who lowered your bikes found you need to raise your head light beam? I noticed the other night the head light does not seem to reach out as far on the pavement. If so, how much of an adjustment did you have to make on the adjuster screw? Thanks,
I don't remember how many turns were necessary, but both lamps needed to be set higher
after lowering my K2 front and rear 7/8".
1) measure the distance ( A ) from the floor to the center of your headlight.
2) subtract 2" from that measurement ( "B" ).
3) Place a piece of tape "B" inches from the floor on a vertical wall.
4) Measure back away from the taped wall 17 FEET. Place your bike with its headlight at the
17 foot mark pointing at the tape on the wall.
5) Turn on your headlights - the top of the beams should be at the tape mark on the wall. If
too high or low, use the bottom adjust screws on either headlamp.