BlueSea 5025 Installation Question
I'm planning to install a BlueSea 5025 for all my gadgets. I went through a lot of posts. And now i'm just trying to make sure i understand all of it.
1. I will install Symtec heated grips over stock grips and will use grip puppies.
Will use "hidden" connector with Eastern Beaver adapter. I'm assuming that connecting heated grips to the stock "hidden" connector will will turn off grips while ignition is off (bike not running). Right?
2. Next I will mount 5025. I will use red 10G wire from + Batt to the Relay.
- What kind of Relay i could use?
- Does Eastern Beaver has any options? Any of you is using - 30A Fuse Panel Relay Kit (no fuse panel)?
- Where did you guys get yours?
And Black 10G for negative. I will also need a inline fuses.
- Do i need one on both wires (Neg and Pos) from the battery to the relay? - Where can i get them and what kind (30Amp)?
I was thinking to use a Rear Brake Connector Relay Switching Adaptor by Eastern Beaver also.
3. i will mount 3x12V for a GPS and 2xfor a heated liners.