So I started dry fitting everything last night to make sure that I had everything connected correctly before I started fishing the wiring harness back. Success! The bulbs fired right up.
So I started trying to fish one of the wire sets back, and got nowhere fast; I just couldnít feel or see any passageways. Add to that, there is a relay about 1/2way down the wiring section, and trying to fish it blind through the network of cycle innards, I didnít feel safe that I could do so without putting the wiring in harms way.
After that realization, I started the tank removal process, and am ready to pull the tank tonight after I suction out the gas with my topsider.
Hopefully this should make routing the wires much much easier and I can secure them away from heat and/or abrasion hazards as well.