I used 4" Schedule 40 white. with sewer cap and collar. I also purchased 3 end caps. 1 for the other end of the tube, the other 2 where cut. I cut off the "Dome" portion, then split the remaining collars in half. This was then glued to the tube to build up the outer diameter of the 4" PVC tube, adjacent to the end cap and sewer collar. I then sanded these collars down to match the "Ovality" of my fake exhaust and to blend all the seems for a finished look.
After sanding I primed with flat black Krylon, then painted. Look for paint that is compatable with plastics.
I used nylon spacers for the mounting, these where cut at an angle so I could roll the tube to match the angle of the subframe. It took some time, but I was able to "roll the tube" into the direction I was hoping to get. One half of the angled nylon spacer went on the outside of the tube, the other half on the inside with fender washers and lock nuts. The two angles of the split nylon spacers where matched and sandwitched the tube inbetween, this allowed me to roll the tube to my desided angle.
"Pain is weakness leaving the body"
"Nothings possible until its done!"
"If ya can't afford the fine, take the lead!"