StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing lead to another and another with the result very little to essentially "zero" tire wear during 2018. Now I can't ride until Mar / Apr 2019. Surprising what they can do to stabilize my lower back. They came in on my left side above the hip to do the latest patch. Hopefully this is it, otherwise I'll have to sell the bikes and take up Checkers.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man, hope you recover. i had an encounter with a person walking in my lane on the freeway in costa rica, at night in the rain, after bouncing off a BMW and sliding in the ditch for a way, i broke the ball in my shoulder, have a plate and a bunch of screws in there now, it's been two years, and took about 6 months before i could even think about riding again, but i think it's been good therapy, back is different i know, be careful, and i hope you can ride again, riding keeps me sane..:wink2:

Reactions: bobbyvstrom

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
"Zero tire wear"
Good to find the upside of it.
Best of luck healing well.

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
From what I can see, you have a nasty degenerative anterolisthesis of L4 on L5 ( as you must know all too well!). Looks like very good orthopedic surgery. Those last 3 vertebrae aren't going anywhere! Hopefully, this procedure reduces your pain sufficiently to be able to ride. At least you have safe tires for next year! Heal up and ride safe.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting better. Some numbness in right toes but left are good, so shifting should be OK eventually. Have to wait until Mar / Apr 2019 to find out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts