StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering if any one has put the double bubble windscreen on their 650 stroms? The screen is rounded back so it looks like it smooths the air flow as well as being good looking. The manufacturer has it only for the 02 and 03 1000 strom. I dont know the difference between the year models and know some of you do. Thanks for the help.. JR

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
In 04 the windshield mounts were changed. So 04 and after 1000 or 650 windshields are interchangeable. 03 and older 1000 windshields will not fit the 650:( It would be interesting to try a zero gravity screen without that durned turned up lip that the Zuk screen has.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah i think so too. It looks smoother or something. It also seems to fit rather seamlessly but in looking at other posts/other sites i saw buffeting complaints about it to. maybe the double bubble undrilled from the factory and a madstad... Thanks J.R

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
With any kind of luck I will have one of the new Zuk euro sport shields in about 2 weeks. No turned up lip!:) If you'd like I'll let you know how it goes. I'm lookin' for some new mirrors too. Trying to find something a little smaller with longer stalks. Something tells me they might be part of the problem as well.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
V1Vr, i heard good results on the ktm supermoto mirrors somewhere on here.
apparently they are smaller and lower but still afforded a good view. You have to get an adapter but i think i'm gonna give it a try. I'll let you know J.R.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts