StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am new to this forum. i started with a wee in 06. got back into riding after 20 years.road the 650 for 1 year. love the bike pounded it good . these bike are bad to the bone. after about 6 months on the wee i wanted more power. was going to spend alot of $$ to bore to 800cc . desided to move up to the 1000 06 . 1 inch higher great for tall guys wich i am. the 1000 is just as nimble in town. had read that it was not but after a couple weeks . the 1000 has the midrange power for passing that i did not feel with the 650.so far from scorpion to two brothers as the 2 bro is louder. not as loud as my buddies hd 1440 .there are not alot of vstroms around where i live . i always here whats that nice bike. i say its a hooligin.any how i have k&n pc 3 dyno co2 diconect dialed in on dyno picked up 10hp 108hp my strom does not look like the averge one . keepin mine looking sporty for now. looking for more HP help with out bore. i here guys are putting sv engines in the strom .118hp stock. this pic is before with just the scorpion. an after the v wolf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts