StromTrooper banner

You ride my Harley, I ride your DL1000-Louisiana

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  wfsdno 
#1 ·
Wanting to buy DL1000 but have never ridden one. Dealer says his insurance will not let me ride a new one. Will bring my 2000 Electra Glide 88 twin cam and trade a ride with you. Or does anyone know of a dealer who will let me try one? Thanks. Redou@i-55.com. 80 miles north of New Orleans. 65 miles east of Baton Rouge. 51 going 75.

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
DON'T get lured into that web!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Just go buy the 650 Strom, I have yet to hear a complaint from anybody that purchased without a test ride.
As long as you aren't vertically challenged, and are an experienced rider....the 650 or 1000 is perfect 4 you. My 2 cents.

#3 ·
Harley/ VSTrom

Keep your Harley and buy a VsTrom too!!! I have both, don't want to get rid of my Harley (FLHS) but really like my V-Storm. You can't have too many motorcycles.. I'd be glad to talk to you about both. 52 years old
Bill

#8 ·
Sure, Redou, load your bike on a trailer, pick up IndianRider and his bike, come up to St. Louis and we can do a 3-way ride split. We'll just rotate between my DL1000, and your Electraglide and the ZX-9R. Ought to be a blast!!! A really cold blast right now.....

Roger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.