StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to buy DL1000 but have never ridden one. Dealer says his insurance will not let me ride a new one. Will bring my 2000 Electra Glide 88 twin cam and trade a ride with you. Or does anyone know of a dealer who will let me try one? Thanks. [email protected]. 80 miles north of New Orleans. 65 miles east of Baton Rouge. 51 going 75.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Harley/ VSTrom

Keep your Harley and buy a VsTrom too!!! I have both, don't want to get rid of my Harley (FLHS) but really like my V-Storm. You can't have too many motorcycles.. I'd be glad to talk to you about both. 52 years old
Bill

Wanting to buy DL1000 but have never ridden one. Dealer says his insurance will not let me ride a new one. Will bring my 2000 Electra Glide 88 twin cam and trade a ride with you. Or does anyone know of a dealer who will let me try one? Thanks. [email protected]. 80 miles north of New Orleans. 65 miles east of Baton Rouge. 51 going 75.

·
Administrator
17,508 Posts
same problem in Lexington, KY here .. the dealers wont let me test ride a motorcycle ... my friend keeps telling me screw suzuki go to BMW and test ride a F-650 if still available ...
DON'T get lured into that web!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Just go buy the 650 Strom, I have yet to hear a complaint from anybody that purchased without a test ride.
As long as you aren't vertically challenged, and are an experienced rider....the 650 or 1000 is perfect 4 you. My 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
DON'T get lured into that web!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Just go buy the 650 Strom, I have yet to hear a complaint from anybody that purchased without a test ride.
As long as you aren't vertically challenged, and are an experienced rider....the 650 or 1000 is perfect 4 you. My 2 cents.
Uh oh, a 1000 guy guy telling someone to buy a 650. This might need to go in the record books. :p

·
Administrator
17,508 Posts
Now, Now Sponge!!!!!!

Uh oh, a 1000 guy guy telling someone to buy a 650. This might need to go in the record books. :p

Hey now.....I also said "or" the 1000!!!!! Read these posts better young man!!!!!!!:mrgreen: The 650 is sweet though....you heard me say it more than one time.

Later,

BB

·
Registered
961 Posts
Come to Cal you can ride my DL1000, and no thanks I don't want to ride any HD's.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sure, Redou, load your bike on a trailer, pick up IndianRider and his bike, come up to St. Louis and we can do a 3-way ride split. We'll just rotate between my DL1000, and your Electraglide and the ZX-9R. Ought to be a blast!!! A really cold blast right now.....

Roger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts