StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...in a very good way, that is. I applaud each of you and your moxie to go places on a bike I'd never even consider. Ride safe ya'll.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thankyou

Yep, people been goin' places on bikes folks say they can't since the first bike. Only a matter of determination and skill. Get out there and explore.:yesnod:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah! I'm setting up to take it to one of my favorite off-the-beaten-path places. Discovered last year while hiking...

Should be fun with the Strom!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm not a dirt rider by any means, but I sure enjoy taking a little backroad and seeing where it goes. That often turns into a dirt road that will eventually go back to pavement. Doesn't matter to the Strom.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanx!

A good buddy of mine pointed out one day during a ride that we actually had a tendency to speed up when the blacktop ended and the gravel began.

That's where the fun begins!

Get out there and try it, you'll like it! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
...in a very good way, that is. I applaud each of you and your moxie to go places on a bike I'd never even consider. Ride safe ya'll.
No big deal, man. Just go easy on the front brake.

Photo by Black Lab on Rte 630 in New Brunswick

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow !! Those NB dirt roads make our Quebec paved roads look like a motocross circuit !! Need to drive down there sometime . Must be awesome !!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Wow !! Those NB dirt roads make our Quebec paved roads look like a motocross circuit !! Need to drive down there sometime . Must be awesome !!
A few miles back on that same road, I mashed my rear shock into mush. Not so sweet upstream from that shot... hard ride home, 400 miles away.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yeah! I'm setting up to take it to one of my favorite off-the-beaten-path places. Discovered last year while hiking...

Should be fun with the Strom!
Wow -- that looks like a beautiful place to go ride! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: If you don't mind sharing, where is that? (If it's a favorite secluded spot, that's cool though). I'm *really* wanting to spend some time on the Wee in the desert southwest, but I've got to figure out how to get down there and back in my two weeks' vacation time, first...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts