StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading many post about "the how much better it sounds" of the Yoshi slip on, I came across a good deal and bought one. I must say I'm not excited about it,especially for the money! I got a little deeper tone,but not by much (baffle still in) over stock. I knew it wasn't going to super loud,but was expecting a little more. The biggest thing is on decel it has a "tinney" sound to it. It sounds like my neighbors 600 with after market pipes and not like a 1000 should sound:frown2:! Has anyone else felt this way about theirs or am I in the minority? I my try taking the baffle out and see how that goes,but I expect it will be too loud then. Maybe I was expecting too much......

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Prolly wont be too loud with it out altho I found it was. If u want an in between range try cutting off the perforated screen.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Take baffle out. Will sound much better.

·
Registered
529 Posts
That's the reason I bought the two brothers. I've always owned yosh, but after hearing and seeing one on my friends bike, I was not impressed. The two brothers has that perfect sound I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts