StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a Yoshimura tail pipe will fit a 1000 with Suzuki aluminum bags. Yoshimura is not sure.

·
Registered
288 Posts
If it's a bolt-on that mounts in the stock location off of the stock head pipe it "should" fit fine as the Yosh can will probably be smaller in diameter than the stock can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you lower the can when the paniers were installed?

if you didn't install them, go look if there's a plate to lower the rear attachment point.
It is a stock 2019 xt with the Suzuki bags. Looks like the bags have only one mount position and the exhaust can has no adjustability.

·
Registered
203 Posts
then it should fit.

the factory exhaust, with no panniers mounts to the top hole. with panniers (mine are SW, they manufacture the suzi cases too) the silver dog bone is used to lower and offset the mounting location.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
then it should fit.

the factory exhaust, with no panniers mounts to the top hole. with panniers (mine are SW, they manufacture the suzi cases too) the silver dog bone is used to lower and offset the mounting location.
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does anyone know if a Yoshimura tail pipe will fit a 1000 with Suzuki aluminum bags. Yoshimura is not sure.
I have the 37L Givi aluminums which is very close to the Suzuki oem panniers in size. They will all fit with Yoshi.
1b57d39f-8325-44ef-9e8c-74dbc74de53e-jpeg.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts