StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was hoping I could get in on the passing around of the yosh box I hear it only takes a few minutes to adjust a fuel curve? all the dealers around here want to dyno tune it or do you guys think I should just buy a power commander? I like the idea of being able to change the fuel curve myself. Thank you for your op:mrgreen:inions

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry no info On my last post I have an 05 d l 1k just bought it a month ago and I absolutely love it I've had a lot of bikes and I just sold my 06 jixer 1000 to buy this bike surprisingly I have never liked a bike so much. it only had 900 miles on it when I bought it last month from your thread I learned how to make a manometer and successfully sync my throttle bodies last night and was surprised that it didn't fix the problem reading more from your site I've learned that it is a lean problem it makes total sence I hope to hear from you guys thank you

·
Registered
260 Posts
If there is one going around? I would like to give it a try too, can throw in some compensation. Have a new exhaust on my 650 and it could probably use a little tweaking.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm going through the same dilemma.
I got my bike about a month ago, a 2007 model and still wondering if I should buy the Power Commander.
I guess I need, since it botters me while communting in town, at speeds around 30 to 40 and filling the bike stuttering.
Maybe I'm being cheap, but hurts me paying US$300, just to make the bike properly run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts