StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm one away from the Yosh box on the other site and am offering up the oportunity to use while it's here. I will have it 2-3 days and then send it on it's way. Contact me if you're interested.

http://11109.rapidforum.com/topic=104571700116

Later

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Cool, should make a world of difference. I know the TFI did for me. If you make it to the twisties ride, you'll see what I mean :D

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
I'm one away from the Yosh box on the other site and am offering up the oportunity to use while it's here. I will have it 2-3 days and then send it on it's way. Contact me if you're interested.

http://11109.rapidforum.com/topic=104571700116

Later
I would like to zero my settings, when will you have it? I wish you could make it to the rally, I'll take lots of pics and drink some cold ones for ya.

Later,

Brian

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey, Steve-will it work on a Wee?

Mike
Not sure, but my first inclination is "yes". The Yosh treatment is for Suzuki's FI ECM's so I would think that the 650 would be included. I'll research it and get back to you.

Or maybe someone here already knows the answer...

Edit: Just spent some time perusing the other site and there was confirmation that, yes, the Yosh will work on the 6fiddy

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Thing is the 650 doesn't really need any additional FI'ing.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thing is the 650 doesn't really need any additional FI'ing.
That seemed to be the general consensus. There was one guy who thought he was having a lean condition and was wondering about using the box to fix it. His dyno sheets showed he was pretty much where he needed to be.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Nice to know the Wee is perfect out of the box! :~)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Compared to the 1000 out of the box, I'd say perfect is a decent choice of words :D I actually had to dial in a tad more fuel on my TFI yesterday, I think because it's getting hotter outside.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
hey firedog any word on when you will be getting the yosh box?
Came in yesterday and I'm getting ready to call the dyno shop. If you want to tweak the bike without the dyno I'll be around tonight and Thursday night. I'm planning on going to the dyno on Friday if everything works out, if not I'll be using the Butt Dyno instead.

Addition: Using the dyno is out due to the fact the $$ would be better spent on a PCIII ($175 to $200 for dyno time) so the offer is on the table to come over and get your bike tweaked. I'll have the Yosh box for a couple of days before sending it on.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ok then tweak it is. Which evening works best for you I can make it anytime just need directions to where your at.
Thursday late afternoon/early evening is open for me as well as Friday daytime. If I get called in for overtime thursday night then we'll have to make some alterations. Depending on where I'm working you could meet me at the firehouse and we could still get it tweaked plus you'd be closer to home.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Thursday late afternoon/early evening is open for me as well as Friday daytime. If I get called in for overtime thursday night then we'll have to make some alterations. Depending on where I'm working you could meet me at the firehouse and we could still get it tweaked plus you'd be closer to home.

I live about 15 min north of BigB's place:
16430 Centerburg Rd
Centerburg, Oh
740-815-2621 (c)
Monkeygrass is going to be back in town Thursday, and he is staying with me Thurs night. I am trying to get a group of us together to hear/see them jam at the Park Street patio for the Friday show, are you interested "again"?

Brian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts