StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All. I'm new to the wonderful world of 'Stroming and just wanted to peep in and say "hello". I'm going to go read all the sticky's, revive a few ancient threads and make use of the search feature now. Just holler if you need me. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15,418 Posts
Hi-ho, you'll find the search very good. Your eyes will water reading all the good stuff there. I'm still amazed at how much we Noobs can garner reading through it.
They've already answered all the questiones we haven't formulated yet.

·
Registered
249 Posts
8track this forum is great for ideas and how toos...

These guys and girls have saved me a ton of money showing me the ropes. Just ask and enjoy the new toy :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi-ho, you'll find the search very good. Your eyes will water reading all the good stuff there. I'm still amazed at how much we Noobs can garner reading through it.
They've already answered all the questiones we haven't formulated yet.
Yes, it seems all things 'Strom have been solved. Makes it easy on us!

8track this forum is great for ideas and how toos...

These guys and girls have saved me a ton of money showing me the ropes. Just ask and enjoy the new toy :)
Thanks! I did plenty of research here, as well as a couple "other" sites before reaching for my wallet. Like others, I prefer to have my wallet in the "locked and stowed" position as much as possible.

Good first post--welcome!
Thanks! I can do better, but that's as good as I could do at that particular moment.

Welcome, from another noob. 2011 ? What color ?
Greetings fellow nOOb. :yesnod:

Yep, 2011. Mirage White Pearl. I had to wait a couple weeks for the saddlebags to come from Suzuki.While I was waiting semi-patiently for my moto-samsonite to arrive, I added a Bestem 929 trunk, a set of 3/4" lowering links from Murph's, and my beloved Vista Cruise throttle lock. So far so good...

My next 'Strom right of passage will be to tame the windshield dilemma by disseminating the 872,000 "sure fire" solutions to find the one that works for me. Wish me luck fair 'Strommers on my arduous journey into the well known. I shall now go forth and seek the holy grail of transparent bliss!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greeting from another Tn noob :thumbup:
Aloha.
Hard to believe we live in the same state. I live in the flat sucky western part that's still awake at 1:00AM. You live in the cool curvy eastern part to goes to sleep at 9:00PM...so they can get up early and ride the truly awesome roads you have out there! :yesnod:
Ive been through Maryville on my way back from Tellico Plains once. Right down the street from your neck of the 'hood I believe.

·
Registered
184 Posts
New here also

New here also. Much relevant information gained from these pages. Trust you enjoy them as much as myself. Rod

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New here also. Much relevant information gained from these pages. Trust you enjoy them as much as myself. Rod
So far so good. I have the majority of my farkelization completed and can now move to the important stuff: Trip planning. West or South. Can't decide. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts