StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very happy with mine. Did my first test ride with it today & it did what everyone else has already said; doesn't get blown all over the road in gusty winds (& it was REALLY gusty here this afternoon) & the front feels more planted on corners. What I liked most? The smooth as cream ride! I'd gotten used to getting my palms being pounded since I'd put in stiffer springs & heavier fork oil to reduce front end dive. Did that a couple of years ago. No fork dive but stiff ride. Well, today it felt plush. So smooth! Wanted to ride all day. Loved the feel. I guess there's less "stiction" now. Anyway, the one I got was Richland Rick's. My best farkle so far. Looking forward to some long rides this summer without sore hands.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Your post can help others decide, but you should have just added another post to the dozens of threads already going.

Ken
Yes, exactly. Put the "testimonial" where it belongs, to best serve others, as apposed to looking for attention yourself.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, exactly. Put the "testimonial" where it belongs, to best serve others, as apposed to looking for attention yourself.
Chia, my post was meant to be useful to anyone considering a fork brace. Don't read more into it than what's there. I'll drop it in another thread next time. Get over it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yup, I agree. Picked one of Murph's a month or so ago. Made a noticeable difference. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts