StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
......Minor tip over....
But you did miss a golden opportunity, You could have seen the puddle and dropped a gear allowing your buddy to catch up a little and then when he was into the puddle a bit, gas it an bring the front wheel up and spray him real good...That's what I usually did LOL!

·
Registered
276 Posts
_ _ it happens! Looks like you didn't suffer any breaks so that's a good thing!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wishfull Thinking...

Things like that happen quick on a Strom. It's not like a dirt bike with a light front end that floats across mud and sand.
Yep, your right, You would have to pull real hard on the bars to get the front end up...But plowing through it would still give some good splash effect...:grin2:

·
Registered
15,546 Posts
With all due respect, I can't think of a less pleasant place to ride. Mosquitoes, Swamp and crappy roads.
At least in the desert when you fall in the sand you don't get wet.
Did I see mountains on the horizon there? Oh, maybe not!

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
With all due respect, I can't think of a less pleasant place to ride. Mosquitoes, Swamp and crappy roads.
At least in the desert when you fall in the sand you don't get wet.
Did I see mountains on the horizon there? Oh, maybe not!
Nova Scotia is beautiful and has great riding though there are places where I've stepped off the bike to pee behind a tree and kept my helmet on (and a close eye on my exposed parts) as the biting insects (Black flies/Deer Flies or Mosquitoes) were about in serious numbers.

·
Registered
15,546 Posts
Sounds like Ft Clapsot, Crater Lake and probably lots of other places with water and not enough blood to keep the mosquitoes happy.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Glad you are ok."Don't get too close to the side."I hear the other rider say after the fact!:laugh2:
I would most likely have went to sleep and fell over.Way to flat for this hillbilly.>:)

·
Registered
15,546 Posts
Ever since I saw a Presley movie about the Keys, I was a little kid, I've had a hankering to see the end of the world there.
Kudos to those who have taken the ride!

·
Registered
24 Posts
As I was watching, I was hoping you weren't going to drop off the embankment into the water to the left about 30 seconds before you went down. You are brave riding gravel with gators near by.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts