StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cache is here in Sauk City Wisconsin. I brought it home from the Cache rally in Enterprise Oregon. Who would like to meet up and take it?

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
Cache turn over, a chance to meet another Strom rider and make a friend. A reason to get off your butt and go for a ride for a day and have fun.
The cache rallies are full of frivolity and jocularity. If those are unfamiliar terms, you don't live well.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be next to Sauk City next weekend! But have no idea what you mean about the cache box so sorry..
Just got a new computer up and running, so missed this. When would you like to meet?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will be in crossing through Sauk City stopping Leland tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. Staying in Avoca Friday and Saturday night.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Cache Box has been transferred! EagleEye handed it off to me in Sauk City, Wisconsin on Friday afternoon. We ended up talking for quite awhile. Thanks for opening up your house and garage for a fellow rider! I had a great ride along the Wisconsin River thanks to EagleEye's recommendation.
I have the Box in Milwaukee now and will be looking for an opportunity to move it South or East. I will be in Pigeon Forge in Sept if anyone is on that route from Milwaukee to Tennessee.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
And that's how it's done!! Way to jump into the game bazookajoel. Nice hand off Eagleeye!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen! :fineprint:

Get the cache near Idaho (Montana?) and I'm game... Consider it a hot potato... Get rid of it fast! :grin2:

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
Comet Cafe. Wonder if it is like Cafe Veloce near Redmond Wa.
Last time I was there, I missed getting another T shirt. I was at the motel across the street too. Bugger!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, We need you to step up and take the hand off!
The Cache box will be heading to Tennessee on Friday. I will be bringing it from Milwaukee to Pigeon Forge. Who would like to meet up and take it? We are staying in Cincinnati Friday evening if there are any Ohio takers that want to meet Friday or Sat morning. Spread the word !!

Want to know what the Cache Box is? See here!
http://www.stromtrooper.com/north-america/80476-strom-cachers-usa-canada-revived.html

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, We need you to step up and take the hand off!
The Cache box will be heading to Tennessee on Friday. I will be bringing it from Milwaukee to Pigeon Forge. Who would like to meet up and take it? We are staying in Cincinnati Friday evening if there are any Ohio takers that want to meet Friday or Sat morning. Spread the word !!

Want to know what the Cache Box is? See here!
http://www.stromtrooper.com/north-america/80476-strom-cachers-usa-canada-revived.html
Good luck finding a hand off bazookajoel, hopefully you can pull the trigger soon! :grin2:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Joel passed that yellow box to me today at the Fall, 2016 Slimey Crud Run in Pine Bluff, Wisconsin today. Cool, cloudy day, but hundreds of every kind of bike you could imagine showed up.
Now to find another taker

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So, who wants to meet? Where and when? Lets get this cache box to someone else. Fall is a great time for a ride. But you gotta pick your days carefully.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts