StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get to leave the world of work, family drama and all things annoying behind. Yep, its time for another wonderful trip to Montana solo on the Wee. Every year I try to take a little different route from my home in western Washington to COnner MT. The first year I went through the heart of Washington, through Clarkston/Lewiston, over Hwy 12 (Lolo pass) then down to COnner. Last year we took Hwy 20 east, hooked up with Hwy 200 then down Hwy 93 (?). This year I would like to cut farther south and take the Nes Peirce Hwy into Conner. I have never taken that route and could use some advice and info on the route. I dont want to cut into Oregon so much but I am not opposed to it. Maybe go accross the bridge of the gods and head east on Hwy 83. Not sure, any ideas? I would also like to meet up with a few guys and gals on the way. Maybe for lunch, a ride while I am in MT or what ever.

I will be leaving home in Arlington WA on June 16th as early as I can (probably around 6am). The direction I go from here is still up in the air. I am planning on coming back over Hwy 12 and visiting a buddy outside of Post Falls ID. Let me hear youe ideas.

Warren

1 - 1 of 1 Posts