StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my DL1000 totaled by a left turning truck. I had a Nelson Rigg Cl-1050 Adventure tank bag attached at the time. The bag came out unharmed except for the retaining straps which gave up the ghost. I sent an email to Nelson Rigg about it, since I'm picking up a DL650 for a replacement. They immediately shipped me a new set of straps, free of charge. Just want to say that I've always liked their tank bags, and they just flat rock! Thank you for being such a great company!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your so very welcome. The important part is that your OK. Everything else is replaceable. Thank you for your support!

So I had my DL1000 totaled by a left turning truck. I had a Nelson Rigg Cl-1050 Adventure tank bag attached at the time. The bag came out unharmed except for the retaining straps which gave up the ghost. I sent an email to Nelson Rigg about it, since I'm picking up a DL650 for a replacement. They immediately shipped me a new set of straps, free of charge. Just want to say that I've always liked their tank bags, and they just flat rock! Thank you for being such a great company!!! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts