StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, ya'll did it...every month, every week, some one here is praising the madstat. I have the Tall Givi windshield and have been very happy with it for almost a year, so this madstat thing is going to be twice as good? Boy is my wife going to be pissed....at ya'll:)

·
Stromtrooper $upporter
555 Posts
Me, too!!

Same here...I just ordered mine about 5 minutes ago. Guess I'll get it next week.:eek:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sorry about that guys on behalf of everybody else here! Don't whatever you do get a PC111,drop your forks, do a TBS, change the seat, pull the secondaries or fit after market mufflers FFS!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Yes, ya'll did it...every month, every week, some one here is praising the madstat. I have the Tall Givi windshield and have been very happy with it for almost a year, so this madstat thing is going to be twice as good? Boy is my wife going to be pissed....at ya'll:)
Tollster; While some would balk at this , I have to correct you ......
the correct statement should be " All Y'all made me buy a Madstad"
while Y'all is correct in the sigular , All Y'all is the correct term if used in the plural!
All them 4 years in Mayport, Fla. wern't waisted A'tall!:rolleyes: I dun got edjumicated in propur inglush ...;)
Oh, and good job on getting the Madstad! Please post your thoughts on pro's & Cons as relative to the increase in riding joy , and decrease in wind, buffeting , etc. etc. ,yadda yadda...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I never completely solved the buffeting issue on my Wee when I had it, but I can definitely say that the best it ever got was after I added the Madstad bracket.

You may have to play with the adjustments a bit, but I'd almost guarantee you'll find one that will improve things over whatever your current situation is.

M

·
0 Posts
Tollster; While some would balk at this , I have to correct you ......
the correct statement should be " All Y'all made me buy a Madstad"
while Y'all is correct in the sigular , All Y'all is the correct term if used in the plural!
All them 4 years in Mayport, Fla. wern't waisted A'tall!:rolleyes: I dun got edjumicated in propur inglush ...;)
Oh, and good job on getting the Madstad! Please post your thoughts on pro's & Cons as relative to the increase in riding joy , and decrease in wind, buffeting , etc. etc. ,yadda yadda...:mrgreen:
Correction my good man. Y'all can be singular OR plural. Like See Y'all later or See y'all later. Works for either. The All Y'all is redundant and does not need to be inserted in front of y'all in groups of more than one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Who cares if my grammar ain't right.. but all y'all won't regret it..

·
Registered
110 Posts
I never completely solved the buffeting issue on my Wee when I had it, but I can definitely say that the best it ever got was after I added the Madstad bracket.

You may have to play with the adjustments a bit, but I'd almost guarantee you'll find one that will improve things over whatever your current situation is.

I have found that last bit to be tank panniers.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Among all the other things I like about the Madstad I discovered another thing to like about it.

When it comes to cleaning bug debris off the back of the screen, it is real nice to be able to tilt the screen upright so easily. You can get the back cleaned off and then put the screen back to what ever position you want in seconds. Try that with the stock setup!!!

BTW I lost one of the adjustment wingnuts on a logging road and used a tywrap to hold the screen in place until a replacement nut was purchased at a local hardware.
Make sure you tighten those buggers. I was showing the ease of adjustment to a Suzuki shop owner and we got talking and I forgot to snug it back down.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I Thank You! Very nice change and adjustabilty. I found today on my first ride, I can actually feel some air in those Nolan helmet vents I thought where clogged with dust mites, particularly when fully titled back in the mid position. Best of all it does not interfere with me Motorad Zumo mount..... Did I say Thank you!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts