StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with the saturation of Scott Walker ads? Why do I have to see that corrupt, inbred looking, fascist puke,staring at me on every thread I look at. That's nauseating and insulting. Are you that desperate for cash? Why are we contributing money to this site?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Its just you. The rest of us do not see a corrupt, inbred looking, fascist puke.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I only see motorcycle related adds here at StromTroopers, but if you can figure out a way to get these political morons to stop calling my house begging for my vote I'll by your lunch!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Check your computer for adware. I can't imagine this site is doing political ads.

·
Administrator
1,129 Posts
Some of the banners on the site are google based, if you're seeing political ones it's because you've been reading into politics or are in a region up for election, those ad spaces are google's and if it sells ad space to politicians it's a bit out of our control. Best I can give you is if and when you see it take a screen shot of it and copy the link out of it I'll try to get it blocked

KN Community Support

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some of the banners on the site are google based, if you're seeing political ones it's because you've been reading into politics or are in a region up for election, those ad spaces are google's and if it sells ad space to politicians it's a bit out of our control. Best I can give you is if and when you see it take a screen shot of it and copy the link out of it I'll try to get it blocked

KN Community Support
Thanx for the effort but I'm guessing it won't be an issue for a while now. Maybe I overreacted a bit. It was just kind of shocking-like walking into your outhouse in the middle of the night and seeing Freddy Kreuger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts