StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just noticed that the "spare" key that came with my V46 GIVI top bag is the wrong key. They shipped 360 and I need a different number. Obviously I am going to go to the shop where I bought the bag from but I am wondering if this has happened to a number of others... :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey just noticed that the "spare" key that came with my V46 GIVI top bag is the wrong key. They shipped 360 and I need a different number. Obviously I am going to go to the shop where I bought the bag from but I am wondering if this has happened to a number of others... :D
I've got a E36NJ topcase coming soon, so I'll check mine, thanks.

Quick question, can you give me a brief description of how the case pops on and off? I've scoured the 'net trying to find that. Can't believe it's not on Givi's site, since the easy on/off I keep hearing about is the reason I ordered a Givi and not a clone.

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
I don't know about that specific topcase, but in general with GIVI cases: Unlock, push the red button, pull back.

That's about it.

..Tom

I've got a E36NJ topcase coming soon, so I'll check mine, thanks.

Quick question, can you give me a brief description of how the case pops on and off? I've scoured the 'net trying to find that. Can't believe it's not on Givi's site, since the easy on/off I keep hearing about is the reason I ordered a Givi and not a clone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts