StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So GotaV2 and myself had 9 days off so decided to head down to Wisemans Ferry for a butchers hook and do some of our favourite rides along the way.:grin2:
Here is a little snippet of unedited footage from our stay at Uralla, stop watching about the 1 minute mark unless the view of a V2 fuel tank floats your boat :wink2:
We rode out to Gostwyck Chapel along with a Captain Thunderbolt tour for the day.

A you tube will follow....eventually :yesnod:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/47771230522/in/album-72157708522718134/

Cheers V2man & GotaV2

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks V2 for posting, hope it was a great ride.
Blew a gearbox at Uralla once, not a happy memory.
4x4 not a bike.

Harry

·
Registered
612 Posts
So GotaV2 and myself had 9 days off so decided to head down to Wisemans Ferry for a butchers hook and do some of our favourite rides along the way.:grin2:
Here is a little snippet of unedited footage from our stay at Uralla, stop watching about the 1 minute mark unless the view of a V2 fuel tank floats your boat :wink2:
We rode out to Gostwyck Chapel along with a Captain Thunderbolt tour for the day.

A you tube will follow....eventually :yesnod:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/47771230522/in/album-72157708522718134/

Cheers V2man & GotaV2
Thanks Hugh and Ange,
That tank is so sexy!!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hi all
Well for all you insomniacs out there we have the answer to your problems

Enjoy your sleep :wink2::mod2_yawn: :mod2_yawn: :mod2_yawn: :mod2_sleep1::mod2_sleep1::mod2_sleep1:

Cheers GotaV2 and V2man

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hi paul

There are some nice roads down that way :thumbup:

Cheers GotaV2 and V2man

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I love the effort you guys go to, it's a great way to show off our place.

Whenever I'm heading back to Sydney from the north I try to use the dirt between Bucketty and St Albans, kind of like a last chance to play before hitting civilisation.

I would stop at The Settlers Inn for a bite to eat, I pulled in one day and got some drinks, I walked outside and one of the old gents was writing up the days specials for the bistro, I asked what they were and he gruffly told to wait until he finished & I could read it for myself, that was a turn off right there, so we finished our drinks, as we were dressing to leave a little red convertible pulled up and asked if we were going to use the Webbs creek ferry, I said yes and he informed me it was out of action for repairs and I would have to go the other way, I asked the guy in the Inn if he knew it was out of action and he did, I asked if there was a reason he did not inform us, his answer was "why should I"

Needless to say I don't visit the Inn anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Rolex,

Thanks it take us a bit to do the videos but it also acts as a record for us so it s a win win when someone else enjoys them :thumbup:

Yes we only stopped at the Settlers Inn for a few quick pics, still wasn't open but with that response we probably wouldn't go back either.

It was a great ride even tho we did get a little bit misplaced and caught one ferry, then another only to find ourselves back at the first one :bom_laugh4:

Cheers

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
There is a ride called the five ferries ride, you can do all those ferries in one day.

Reactions: V2man
1 - 9 of 9 Posts