StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who also look on VSRI i am sorry but
i got my Eastern Beaver Brake/tail/signal adapter for my Coocase that i am trying to hook up. Where does it connect to on the bike. I am having a hard time trying to find where it plugs into ? If possible can someone give me an easy way to do so. Thanks so much

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
The connection is on the left side where the rear fender meets the frame. I have only looked at it by removing the rear fender. Anyhow, the connection needs to be separated and the adapter will fit between connectors.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, thats what i figured that i would have to take the rear fender off.

·
38,048 Posts
If you take the fender off, the connection is obvious.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only other question i have is about taking the fender off. I got all the bolts and screws off but i cant get it off because of the seat lock. How do i get that off so i can take it completly off ?

·
38,048 Posts
You need to disconnect the seat lock ball. The ball seat is slotted to allow the cable to pass by.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I got all the wires hooked up but there is one problem. The brake lights and tail lights work on the coocase fine, and the tail lights on the bike work fine but the brake lights on the bike do not work. I figure that i might have a wire loose and or crossed or something to that effect. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
543 Posts
!

Are both of the orignal connectors firmly seated into each end of the EB adapter?

If so, you may want to take off the connector that runs to the m/c brake light and look for bent or pushed back pins.

Good luck. The overall project is well worth the rewards...more lighting

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, everything is firmly secure. I will take off connector and check for bent or pushed back pins.

·
38,048 Posts
It sounds like you got the type designed to add a brake light modulator inline. Without a modulator, you need to connect the two wires together that would have gone to the modulator.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you know what color wires i need to connect together ? sorry im not good with all the wire stuff

·
38,048 Posts
The stock brake light wires are white with a black stripe. I don't know what the EB color codes are or what info comes with the kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts