StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ready to move some place warm,April 8 freezing rain , no doubt more salt on roads.arrrrg.

·
Registered
270 Posts
ready to move some place warm,April 8 freezing rain , no doubt more salt on roads.arrrrg.
no cht. Same here in NH, 3 to 5 tonight, gravel roads are 6'' deep slop in places, more salt probably for the commute tomorrow morning, yep, arrrrrg.
Latest start for me since '97.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yesterday morning I broke a thin skin / film of ice in my dog's water bowl. I'm in Virginia very near the North Carolina & Tennessee lines.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I again broke ice (a bit thicker today) in the dog's bowl. Chilly, but I got to bring the Strom to work, so all's good ! :hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Big news today in Vancouver: Hail!

Actually it was a pretty intense storm. Earthquake at the same time - 6.1 Richter scale. A long way from Vancouver, but I felt it while eating breakfast.

But the big news was the hail because it was an inch deep in my driveway and made me decide the pickup was the better option to get to work.

Ccccccold, too. All the way down to 4 Celsius.

I don't know why people live in Ontario.

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you don't like it, don't live there.

Pretty simple I thought.

Then again, I don't always like where I live and continue to do so. lol

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Moving isn't as easy as it sounds. I would like to move to Australia but there's the issue of immigration and employment

·
Registered
5 Posts
10 Inches of snow fell this weekend in Saskatoon! Should be gone in a couple of days.... forecast looks beautiful!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts