StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spur of the moment decision to visit my older brother at Castlemain Vic. leaving to morrow A.M. Just a check of the vitals and off. But not via the Hume Hwy but via the beautiful Central West. It may take two days but will see what turns out. It's becoming more difficult each year and 8/900 km days (and once much longer) are painful now the rust is setting in but your not dead until you die or stop trying so onwards ever onwards. I tell my two kids "you only get youth once, don't waste it"
For every 4 or 5 trips I plan I sometimes just manage one. But I'm addicted to maps, paper maps cos battery maps are to small.
Ock and Ron, coffee is way overdue I'm home next week, probably Mon/Tues. Will PHN. you both. Heard from Astro or Dl? they lurking? I think Astro looks like he's a lurker but don't tell him I said so, I got a gammy knee and I can't run so fast.

Saturn 5 .... always leaving, never comes back.

·
Super Moderator
4,629 Posts
Have a safe journey, Brian - I want my protractor back! :D

·
Registered
612 Posts
Spur of the moment decision to visit my older brother at Castlemain Vic. leaving to morrow A.M. Just a check of the vitals and off. But not via the Hume Hwy but via the beautiful Central West. It may take two days but will see what turns out. It's becoming more difficult each year and 8/900 km days (and once much longer) are painful now the rust is setting in but your not dead until you die or stop trying so onwards ever onwards. I tell my two kids "you only get youth once, don't waste it"
For every 4 or 5 trips I plan I sometimes just manage one. But I'm addicted to maps, paper maps cos battery maps are to small.
Ock and Ron, coffee is way overdue I'm home next week, probably Mon/Tues. Will PHN. you both. Heard from Astro or Dl? they lurking? I think Astro looks like he's a lurker but don't tell him I said so, I got a gammy knee and I can't run so fast.

Saturn 5 .... always leaving, never comes back.
Maryborough is only a short hop from Castlemaine :thumbup: If youd like to catch up with another couple of wee riders :yesnod:
We even have a Maccas here now!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bugger: That was a short trip!.... Spirit strong, body weak.

I'm going to resort to swearing now, well I have already.

·
Super Moderator
4,629 Posts
Sorry you had to cut the trip short just to give back my protractor, Brian!

We'll meet up for coffee whilst we look over the Z's wiring real soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts