StromTrooper banner

Windscreen Part Numbers '08 Wee

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Naor Levy 
#1 ·
I had to replace a broken windscreen bracket, and some of the fittings got tossed by the accident. The new bracket didn't come with the fittings.

I can't find them in any Suzuki parts catalog and need part numbers. The parts house I use doesn't know and is researching. I need some soon!

Specifically, I need the nut-backed rubber windscreen mounting grommets that are attached to the holes in the mounting bracket that the windscreen screws drive into.

These:

Better yet, if anyone has 4 they'd like to sell, I'm a buyer!

TIA

Robert

See less See more
#3 ·
TC, thanks for the response.:thumbup:

But I'm still a little confused. On the parts fiche the #8 screw/washers are what screws the windscreen into that rubber nut thingy attached into the windscreen brace. The part you suggest has the #9 screw/washer going into it, and doesn't appear in the fiche to be going through the windscreen. In fact, I'm not sure what it even does.

Am I missing something?:confused:

What say you?

#7 ·
Are you sure its the same part?
dont you mean #10 NUT 09159-05019 instead of #6 NUT 94619-36A00
it looks like number 6 is for the fairing not the windshield bracket.

I also bought a replacement rubber well nuts and the windshield fell off it seems like the well nuts wot stay in the bracket
i lost my mind thinking iam doing it wrong until i saw the original part have a small bump and that bump grips it in place.

did you succeed in mounting the windshield with the nuts without the bumps?
i would appreciate it if maybe you could post how you did it, and i still cant find the original nuts with the bumps,
help plzzzzzz!

Naor dl-650 k7

added some pictures with the part i found SD card for scale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.