StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on fellas, nobody has mounted KLR650 footpegs to their Wee?

I like the Fastways too but they're a bit spendy.

·
Evolving Curmudgeon
1,119 Posts
Got 'em on my bike.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Thanks for the info and link:thumbup:
Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did you buy them out?

It seems that D2 is now sold out of those pegs. On the KLR650 forum there's a thread about welding up some even bigger ones out of 3/4 inch square tubing and random mild steel bar. . .

It appears that DR650 pegs will also fit, fwiw.

Regardless, I'm sticking with the stock pegs. The toothy ones do too much damage to my flip-flops ;)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I put some KLR pegs that I picked up on E-Bay, the fit was fine. I mostly wanted a wider area for my big feet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It seems that D2 is now sold out of those pegs. It appears that DR650 pegs will also fit, fwiw.
:cryin: Looks like they're out of the DR650 ones too. Maybe I'll wait a little while to see if they get more in.

·
Registered
174 Posts
just curious, does anybody want to sell me their stock right footpeg?

·
Registered
68 Posts
These are KLR pegs. Got them from D2 Moto for $10. Plug and Play no modification required.

D2Moto Parts and Accessories - Search Results for klr 650 foot pegs

Hope this helps.
I was reading on the Forum about foot pegs and I know that this was an old posting. You stated that you purchased some KLR 650 foot pegs from D2 MOTO I would like to know your opinion of the quality? and the fitment of the pegs. Did you have to do any modifications to install the pegs/ and do the springs work with the KLR 650 pegs?

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
103 Posts
foot pegs

put these on $20.00 of ebay

look up this on ebay

RACING CNC foot pegs for CRF 50 XR 50 pit bikes dirt bike CRF50 XR50

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
i was going to get these:

Honda XR 50 70 80 100 / Kawasaki KLR 650 Foot Pegs

but then i ended up getting an amazing deal on a pair of the IMS pegs from another trooper here :thumbup::hurray::mrgreen:

anyways, there is your link to $10 footpegs...i found these while surfing around here the last couple weeks, and it sounds like a lot guys like them and they fit with no modifications...

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I was reading on the Forum about foot pegs and I know that this was an old posting. You stated that you purchased some KLR 650 foot pegs from D2 MOTO I would like to know your opinion of the quality? and the fitment of the pegs. Did you have to do any modifications to install the pegs/ and do the springs work with the KLR 650 pegs?

Thanks Mike
I've had them on for almost 2 years. No problems at all...they are cast not machined and appear to be OK quality, for the price they are great. Nothing fancy but they work. I installed them in about 5 min. No modifications at all and the springs fit no problem. I like them a lot better than the stock pegs.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
i was going to get these:

Honda XR 50 70 80 100 / Kawasaki KLR 650 Foot Pegs

but then i ended up getting an amazing deal on a pair of the IMS pegs from another trooper here :thumbup::hurray::mrgreen:

anyways, there is your link to $10 footpegs...i found these while surfing around here the last couple weeks, and it sounds like a lot guys like them and they fit with no modifications...
Yep...that's them. Those are the ones I got, I like them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
IMS super stock

I put on the IMS's and found that they raised my foot position by 1/2". Did anyone else notice this? Do the other "KLR" footpegs do the same?

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I didn't notice any difference in foot position. When I went to the KLR pegs.

I just didn't like the squishy rubber on the stock pegs. I like my pegs to feel more solid.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts