StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife is no longer a driver ( due to medical condition) but hopefully will be a passenger. She sold her 09 Wee to Robfilm of NY City yesterday. He came down on Monday and we rode about the Eastern Shore of Maryland all afternoon. Me on my 08 Wee and Rob on Sara's/his new 09. The garage sure seems empty now with just one bike, but I suppose it is a good thing-more space to work on the bike and other projects. My question is what will I need to beef up my Wee for two up? I am 220 she is 175. I have already put new fork springs in last summer and also a 14 tooth front sprocket, but not sure about the back suspension. I had an 01 Gold Wing and it sure was a nice bike and handled great but I cannot justify the cost due to not riding nearly as much as I did back then, no ten day cross country trips anymore. Of course if I had a Wing I might be tempted to ride long distances again.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You will need a shock spring, I just put one on mine and it is fairly easy. I got it from Autoplicity for about $65 shipped and the required spacers from Race Tech for about $42.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts