StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning an all day ride on Sunday starting just south of Milwaukee near the Kenosha area. Looking at scouting what roads mught be ridable in SW WI or heading up to the north woods to do a couple scenic routes.

Anyone interested?

Scott

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, the weatherpeople are forecasting it to dry out for this weekend so here's hoping!!

I am planning to ride on Sunday and meet up with another group coming out of IL that has a route planned around the slimey crud area west of Madison. Looks like it has the potential of being as much as 350 miles with plenty of opportunity to shorten the ride if needed. (I have a cue sheet for those interested)

The group is meeting for breakfast at 8am in Rockford, IL at the the Machine Shed, 7475 E. State Street,Rockford, IL. It is at the State Street exit off I-90. Their plan is to head out at 9am and slab it north to the good riding.

Since I am coming from Milwaukee, I am going to meet up with the group at exit 119 (Lodi) off I-90/94 at 10am. I plan to get some breakfast outside of Milwaukee and slab it to exit 119.

Please post up or PM me if you are interested in joining up for the ride!

·
Registered
22 Posts
im planning on heading up to madison and juda area. got some marbles up there i need to get for the illinois abate marble run.
breakfast sounds good then i can head up with the group and breakoff and continue to my stops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts