StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I break some rule on posting about trips etc?
Is Unregistered a real userid? I could not find that id with search....

Sorry if I stepped on toes...:headbang:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Administrator has a Swastika carved into his/her forehead. If you don't follow (the ever changing) rules to the tee, your post will be deleted. Pay careful attention. This thread will soon be deleted.

Ha! Funny I was just thinking about something along the same lines. Using an alias like Unregistered, I guess he/she is not wanting to get tons of hate mail and compliants.

No big deal, but just wanted to know what was wrong. :confused: Not an important issue but don't want to get the SS after me either...

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
The Administrator has a Swastika carved into his/her forehead. If you don't follow (the ever changing) rules to the tee, your post will be deleted. Pay careful attention. This thread will soon be deleted.
The rules haven't changed substantially anytime recently. There have been a few technical hiccups associated with the new administration, but it seems they are honestly trying to run the site in a way that benefits everyone. You should take note of the fact that the user "Administrator" is just an employee charged with being the manager/primary contact for this site; he is not the owner or the maker of rules, he's just doing his job. So why not try to air your complaints without being insulting?

When you donate to the site or start volunteering your time, then you can toss random insults and accusations without looking like quite so much of an a$$.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Deleted threads HERE, is nothing new to me. In the short time I've been here, I've witnessed at least a dozen disappear, half of which I posted in, and a few within minutes after I posted. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
"Administrator" is the pawn of the new owner of the site. Remember???? Howaboucha sold the site!
I do remember, that's what I was referring to about the issues with the new administration. Like I said, he's just doing a job.

dahndrx said:
Over the course of the last several years I've donated $60 and have given away things to folks on the condition that they donate to the site based on what they feel that what they got for "free" was worth. You?
About the same, maybe $80 by now. See the $tromtrooper/Premium Member under my name?
I'm not trying to start a contest over who's been here longest or donated most; neither of us would do well compared to many on this site. I'm just trying to make the point that someone (in this case, you) who complains about constant rule changes (that haven't happened), and compares an admin to Charles Manson (when he's just doing his job), all over a deleted post, comes off looking like a jerk. But whatever. You're not here to convince people to like you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did not want to start any wars, just wanted to be a good trooper.

We can forget about it. I will go back to lurking to stay out of trouble.

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I am closing this thread now.

I have had off line discussions with the thread starter and there is no more that can or needs to be said. Lets all get on with life and be constructive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.