StromTrooper banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
OK and she, I mean it, isn't a sexbot either. That will be good for one laugh.

The guy who thrashed his Vee2 on deep single track and then complained his skid pan didn't hold up would be good for it's not a trail bike.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cruzn thru my print magazine (yes, there still is one) and there it is, a full page ad by Tourmaster using a really cool bike. They know what sells!

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
She's always there in the garage waiting for me to climb on top of her and do with her what I will. She loves it! And I can never give her enough!! I can sense her longing when my finger moves closer to her g-spot (aka starter button). Sometimes I hover a while to increase the anticipation.....but can never dally too long, as I have the need as well. Within a minute, we're joined at the hip and have left the mundane world well behind us as we traverse the stratosphere.... Once done, and we separate, she stares at my back moving away from her with sad longing for more.....but trusts....that that won't.....be long....

it seems to me that you might think your Vstrom is a "Naked" And do you ride it Naked as well ? would be great for Ricks video you know:surprise:

·
Vendor
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hmm, as much about the owners as the bike. Good point. I guess that it another obvious point that we all know.

Anybody remember "bareman" ?

Probably not many, he was a prolific member about 15 years ago in the early days of Stroms who frequented nudist camps. Thus the username "bareman." A major proponent of fork braces back when they were $159 each.

Probably riding a goldwing now and not looking too good at camp.

·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
That new honda is definitely a nip off the same bottle the vstrom pours forth from..........but, it lacks the 4500 rpm torque bubble, long comfy wheelbase and v-twin vibes and sound.....If Honda bored it out to be a 650, they'd really have something

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
I love the idea, and I also love all the bike options we have nowadays. Incredible number of options for reasonable money.

On the topic of v-strom alternatives, it's not fair to compare MSRPs. I bought my 2018 DL1000 for 10k canadian, all in. That's approximately $7,500 USD. Add the 5 year unlimited mileage warranty, and it's quite a bargain. Hard to beat for that money. I have owned three Honda's (cars) and never did I get that kind of discount off MSRP. The v-strom almost always wins the 'value for money' category of reviews. For good reason.

As much as I like alternatives, I could never go down in torque. I'm addicted and I'll happily pay the extra $$ for it. Find me a new bike, with more torque than my DL1000, for the same or less money and you have my attention.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts