Strom Trooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Suzuki, I know times are tough, but why don't hardly any of the dealers in this area have any V Strom 1000 models? I'm in Louisville Ky, most have told me they aren't planning to get any either! I WANT ONE, I don't see why they can't get at least one, or are you going to quit making them? Cheers--BB

·
Super Moderator
16,718 Posts
Because they sell/move more 650's than 1000 models......it is that simple.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Come to Bell's Suzuki in Lexington. They have both 650's and a 1000, or at least they did about 3 weeks ago. Give them a call and make sure they still have it. Was a new 09. There was also a Silver 08 Vee at Legends Suzuki in Corbin which is where I bought my 08 Yellow Hornet.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called Bells up last week- they were sold out and didn't know if they were getting more THIS YEAR!? I did find some on Cycle Trader online that were only 100+ miles away, oh well. Cheers BB

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
There's one at Dal Kawa Cycle Center in Hendersonville, NC.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hey Suzuki, I know times are tough, but why don't hardly any of the dealers in this area have any V Strom 1000 models? I'm in Louisville Ky, most have told me they aren't planning to get any either! I WANT ONE, I don't see why they can't get at least one, or are you going to quit making them? Cheers--BB
Call Honda East in Toledo. Good prices and you could just go up there and get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts