StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I continue modding my V2, I try to keep my signature updated. It should look like this:

2014 DL1000 Khaki. Happy Trail skid plate, nerf bars w/ bags, 7.5" Clif-cut Teton paniers, highway pegs; Bestem T-Box 929; 2-inch Rox Risers; Oxford Adventure heated grips; Barkbusters Storm handguards; AdvTech lowered pegs, shifter relocate, mirror extender and kickstand foot; Suzuki tall seat; AirHawk.
'06 KLR650; '06 KLX250/351; '03 KDX220; '96 XR250; and some things that don't run.​

but instead it reads like this:

2014 DL1000 Khaki. Happy Trail skid plate, nerf bars w/ bags, tail plate, 7.5" Clif-cut Teton paniers; 2-inch Rox Risers; AdvTech lowered pegs and shift extender; AirHawk.
'06 KLR650; '06 KLX250/351; '03 KDX220; '96 XR250; and some other things that don't run.​

Why is it not updating?

Thanks.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
V-Tom had the same problem. I don't think it was ever fully resolved. Also, It's not a good idea to list mods or former bikes in your sig. It screws up searches. Put them in your garage instead.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Sometimes it seems to go back to a previous signature. I found a work awqound is to do the new signature, make some small change and resave it so that the previous signature is basically current as well. It seems to work.

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
^ I had done just that. Small changes and bigger ones. But it kept staying with an earlier version. Today's change took effect right away!
Old one could come back tomorrow. It seems to be better now but I don't think it is truly fixed.

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Hi,

Does the new one ever come back after it swaps to the old one or not?

Cheers,
Sheena
I'm pretty sure it did but I haven't been experiencing it for a while.

..Tom

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well, as far as I know, and I haven't travelled across the top to Cairns from Darwin (yet!), it's more rocky and dusty than sandy, although I'm sure there are others more qualified to comment on that particular trip.

AFAIK, the majority of the sandy regions are found further south, below Alice Springs as far as I'm aware.

I have travelled the NT extensively by 4WD as far south as Alice, and don't recall coming across much sand at all.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
My signature has just changed back to the old version from a coupla' weeks ago.....

Oh well :confused:
I changed mine this morning to reflect having 5,000 km on my new DL1000. I saved twice (at least I think I did) and I see the previous signature here now. mind you the second edit/save was to add a space so perhaps that got stripped out. I'll change again and see what happens.

..Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts