StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't new members post pics? Tried to share some pics from a little camping trip I got home from today. Up
highway 70-89 and stayed in Tahoe a few days before heading home but can't post pics? I don't really understand the reason for not allowing a new member to share pics??

·
Registered
14,171 Posts
Then you have people with 11480 posts who can't do pictures because they lack talent and are Luddites, like me! :grin2:

Same few rules that keep new folks from responding to sales etc. You're half way to full participation so have at it but don't pad the posts, that has a penalty too!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then you have people with 11480 posts who can't do pictures because they lack talent and are Luddites, like me! :grin2:

Same few rules that keep new folks from responding to sales etc. You're half way to full participation so have at it but don't pad the posts, that has a penalty too!

Haha, I actually wanted to post in the wanted forum. Thought I'd post a bunch of pics from a 500 mile trip I got back from today to bump my post count.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I enjoy ride reports with pics. You were in a beautiful area. If you respond to this and maybe in the introduction area you’ll be up to ten posts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's hard to beat the Sierras for a good ride destination. Nice locations for riding, although a little toasty at lower elevations right now

·
Registered
14,171 Posts
Congrats on graduating to the next level of participation. Now you can compete in the best pic of the week efforts!

I think the Southern Sierras have the gnarliest little roads though. That's Hwy 50 and South. Stuff that keeps you bending the bars in the corners. But, yah, it do get toasty in the summer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My first two posts contained five pictures each... but as I have yet to reach 10 posts total I still can't post in the For Sale section which is fine since I'm not selling anything. :) Perhaps the photo limitation has been changed / replaced by a limit on how many posts one must make before posting in the For Sale section.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts