Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't I post to the Wanted section?

I meet the two listed requirements (20 posts and a registered member for years).

·
Registered
13 Posts
21 posts?

I don't think I'll have that much say in the next several years. But rules is rules and I'll keep my wants quiet in this place.

·
Registered
67 Posts
for sale section

For what it's worth I just tried the same in the "for sale" section and couldn't post. I bought the seat using the private message. I know that won't work for the wanted section.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
If does appear to be set to after 20 posts rather than on 20 posts. Do not try inflating post counts though. People have been banned for doing that. Keep posts meaningful and don't string a bunch together to reach a goal. It's easily noticed.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
If does appear to be set to after 20 posts rather than on 20 posts. Do not try inflating post counts though. People have been banned for doing that. Keep posts meaningful and don't string a bunch together to reach a goal. It's easily noticed.
Well, I came here to complain about not being able to post my Givi Side Case racks for sale, am on so many different forums that I don't get here often, and found that 20 was not the magic number. So now I'm going to try again. I am not a 'poser' and do much more reading than writing. I only purchased my '04 Wee a few months ago and joined Stromtrooper immediately after having been refered here. So now I hope I can sell these stupid racks and get the ones I need!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I rarely post but have been a member for a few years now. I've been on the forum several times mostly to get information about 'farkles' and how to tips from experienced members. I've also bought and sold a couple of items over the years. I have a seat that I'd like to sell so please tell me what criteria I need to meet in order to post it on the for sale forum.

Thanks.

Yooper Trooper

·
38,047 Posts
You have two options. One would be to donate $20 to the forum. The other would be to get your post count up to 21 by doing meaningful posts. Padding your post count with meaningless posts can get you banned. You need to contribute to the forum in some way before the forum will contribute free ad space to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So.........the $20.00 donation would be a membership upgrade???

I really can't see myself making 21 posts and I would not want to be banned for making frivilous posts.

What path do I follow in order to be allowed to post an item for sale ??

·
38,047 Posts

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
So.........the $20.00 donation would be a membership upgrade???

I really can't see myself making 21 posts and I would not want to be banned for making frivilous posts.

What path do I follow in order to be allowed to post an item for sale ??
you have 25 posts. read your PMs...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.