StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I've seen y'all out there but can't seem to track ya down. I live in Shelby nc a small town and have seen other strom riders around. So pm me or reply to this and we can get together and ride

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Taylors SC about 45 minutes west of Shelby. I normally ride in the Mountains north of Hwy 11. Come down our way sometime..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Where?

I'm in Raleigh, NC during the week. Have an apartment here but I'm from Milton, NC and go there on weekends. Bike's in Milton right now. Don't get to ride much down here in Raleigh except short rides. Take longer rides up in Milton. If I keep my bike down here in the winter, I don't get to ride it on longer rides on the weekends. Can't count on good weatehr to ride it home and back on Sundays. Love to ride in the mountains. I go to the mountains of Virginia every chance I get cause its the closest but I want to ride down in SW NC and around Boone area. I went to school at ASU and my son's at Western Carolina now. Like to catch up with some of y'all sometime but my time's limited for going that far. It's about 5 hours or so from Milton to Culowhee and 6 or so from Raleigh, I think. I'm going to Ironhorse for the Vstrom gathering East in May. Maybe I'll run into some of you then.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in Raleigh, NC during the week. Have an apartment here but I'm from Milton, NC and go there on weekends. Bike's in Milton right now. Don't get to ride much down here in Raleigh except short rides. Take longer rides up in Milton. If I keep my bike down here in the winter, I don't get to ride it on longer rides on the weekends. Can't count on good weatehr to ride it home and back on Sundays. Love to ride in the mountains. I go to the mountains of Virginia every chance I get cause its the closest but I want to ride down in SW NC and around Boone area. I went to school at ASU and my son's at Western Carolina now. Like to catch up with some of y'all sometime but my time's limited for going that far. It's about 5 hours or so from Milton to Culowhee and 6 or so from Raleigh, I think. I'm going to Ironhorse for the Vstrom gathering East in May. Maybe I'll run into some of you then.
I'm in Raleigh also, hit me up sometime and we'll go for a ride.

To the OP, I'll stay sub'd to this post and get in touch with ya next time I'm in your area.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm in Charlotte, and just bought a 2013 dl650. Will go thru Shelby often.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I'm about an hour to the left.

Mostly uphill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts