StromTrooper banner

Are you coming to Bancroft Meet and Greet Sunday April 19th 2015

• Yes I'm coming!

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Yes coming and bringing a friend!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coming and bringing 2 friends

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Not coming/ don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in with two other guys
That's great! Please vote "coming with 2 friends" unless they are voting as well.

Thanks,

..Tom

·
Registered
529 Posts
They have a club sandwich with my name on it . Rain , snow , whatever , I'll be there . :thumbup:

I voted as solo , but I believe Philstrom and Dave Krakatoa will also be in attendance .

Alex .

·
Registered
806 Posts
As you know I will not make it. Weather has been great in Edmonton. I joined The Alberta Dual Sport forum. Did a 600km gravel ride yesterday. Guess knobby's are in order out here. TKC80's I think. Have a great safe ride.:thumbup:

Art in Edmonton
Need to update my sig.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
They have a club sandwich with my name on it . Rain , snow , whatever , I'll be there . :thumbup:

I voted as solo , but I believe Philstrom and Dave Krakatoa will also be in attendance .

Alex .
I just added myself and 2 friends on the poll. Dave and Steve on the Beemer GS's will be there as well. Larry should be coming from Penetang too, so that will be 10 of the 14 Canucks going to Romney. Will be nice to meet and see everyone else as well. :mrgreen:

Thanks Tom !

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
sorry didn't see the poll when I replied on my mobile device. I've now voted.

I'm going to try and get there 5 minutes early so I can eat Alex's sandwich.

What time are we eating?

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry didn't see the poll when I replied on my mobile device. I've now voted.

I'm going to try and get there 5 minutes early so I can eat Alex's sandwich.

What time are we eating?
We should plan to arrive at noon and expect to order around 12:30. I think Alex wants you to arrive at 12:35.

..Tom

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just added myself and 2 friends on the poll. Dave and Steve on the Beemer GS's will be there as well. Larry should be coming from Penetang too, so that will be 10 of the 14 Canucks going to Romney. Will be nice to meet and see everyone else as well. :mrgreen:

Thanks Tom !

I'll be there!! :yesnod: Yup, I will. Uh-huh.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I'm in!
Looking forward to the Bancroft ride, that famous Club Sandwich that I've heard so much about and meeting up with everyone.
I will join up with the 1st wave at the Tim's in Port Perry.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts

Thanks Tom !
I think there will be more then 14 Canucks going to Romney as well as more then 10 coming to Bancroft. PS. Perhaps one more GS to keep yours Beemers buddy company.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I think there will be more then 14 Canucks going to Romney as well as more then 10 coming to Bancroft. PS. Perhaps one more GS to keep yours Beemers buddy company.
Sorry Rick....no intention of not including you and your friend in the total Canuck count.....but I am referring to the Wednesday departure group only. We are arriving Thursday to camp. Rick and Ted are leaving Thursday morning, going the Niagara route. If you are leaving Thursday, see if you can join in.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I voted Yes. May meet up with folks at the CP Timmies.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts