StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if it's anyone here, hi!

i'm the guy on the yellow wee that blew by you at 180km/h.

i slowed down once i realised what i'd just passed (buffeting creates a lot of helmet shake and makes it hard to identify bikes), but you didnt want to seem to want to catch up, even though i slowed down to 110...

i figured you were busy doing your own thing, so i just moved back to the left lane and resumed my normal cruising speed. (the wee is the slowest bike I've ever owned, it's a great bike, but man does it ever make the highways last a long time, and [email protected]##@! is there a lot of buffeting. my previous naked gsx1150 would cruise at 260 all day long and was a lot less noisy at that speed). the wee handles better though and is altogether more reliable, though not much more comfy.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That might have very well been me... I've been doing a lot of commuting between White Rock and East Van...

I've still been reluctant to be riding at much over the limit, more due to potential tickets than danger, but have been getting a little more apprehensive with the more inclement weather. Glad to see you're enjoying the bike ;)

As always, I'm more riding my own ride than anything... still have to get more experience and skill under my belt. As of late I seem to have been riding with less apparent skill so keeping me under check is more important ;)

Next time we gotta pull over for a coffee! ;)

·
Banned
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for sure, pm me, and we'll go for a ride sometime... i'd love to hang out... i have no probs with riding the speed limit or 10+ if you're worried. im also an instructor, so i can advise if you need/want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts