StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My machine is in desperate need of a valve check. I've done the research and will tackle this job in my garage and if all goes well I'll be on the road again for the wknd. If not I'll be waiting on the mail.

I have phoned my local Suzuki dealer (WheelSport) but they will not trade shims so before I buy a kit on line I'm checking to see if there are any members in Ottawa that are willing to trade.

Tom .... in Orleans

·
Registered
3 Posts
My machine is in desperate need of a valve check. I've done the research and will tackle this job in my garage and if all goes well I'll be on the road again for the wknd. If not I'll be waiting on the mail.

I have phoned my local Suzuki dealer (WheelSport) but they will not trade shims so before I buy a kit on line I'm checking to see if there are any members in Ottawa that are willing to trade.

Tom .... in Orleans
Did you have any luck finding a trade source? I figure I'll be in the same boat this winter.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found that I did not have the time so I rode another bike. But I do have to get this done. As the dealer will not trade, Ill just have to buy new ones as required. Then I can trade with you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts