StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can bring up Suzuki's website but when I click on a model of bike, any bike, and I get a blank screen. The border is there it's just surrounding an empty white box. A while (6 weeks?) back I was able view the bikes, so what's up with this? Kind of embarrasing for Suzuki don't ya think?

-Bruce
Detroit

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi cos, I just checked the site and had no problems - this is very surprising to me since my computer is one step up from a paperweight, any problems whatsoever and it does the "deer in the headlights" thing and locks up! :roll:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cos said:
I can bring up Suzuki's website but when I click on a model of bike, any bike, and I get a blank screen. The border is there it's just surrounding an empty white box. A while (6 weeks?) back I was able view the bikes, so what's up with this? Kind of embarrasing for Suzuki don't ya think?

-Bruce
Detroit
how about a link we could try ?

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Suzi site

It's the worst site of the big 4. It SUCKS. The navigation is horrible. If you click on the accessories and browse, when you hit the back button you have to go back through and scroll down to pick what you're looking for. Whoever approved the design of their site should be fired.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the same problem and my computer is only a year old. I'm guessing I'm missing some required software. You would think web developers would try to build to the lowest common denominator on a sales oriented site.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys may need to go to Macromedia's website and download the new flash player. They have shockwave too but I think Zuke's site is a poorly designed flash site.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh that website.

I have been trying many times and all I get is a blank screen too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: RE

cos said:
QBOTU,
Do you have a link I could try?

The Suzuki site seems to be the only thing on the 'net I can't access.

Thanks,
Bruce
Sorry cos - I don't have a clue how to post a link. I just googled the zuke site and got there that way.

I have to agree with you guys - that is the WORST site! When I'm on it, none of my 'favorites' work, I have to return home and start from there :x I always thought it was my crappy computer but I guess the site is the thing that's crappy.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's good now -

Thanks to Meatsac I did a Goggle search for Macromedia and downloaded the latest version, I think it was 7, any way it works and I can see the new Suzi scoots - a good thing!

-Bruce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts