StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom[ aka jackpiner57] and I will be attending the Open House tomorrow :hurray:
Just wonderingif anyone else was going to attend :confused:
We May have a little weather to contend with, But We all know that the "Gore-Tex testing tour of the Adirondacks 2 or was it 3[?] years ago was survivable..:thumbup:... Right Oldjapbikes? :green_lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whitehorse Intentions

My plan was to load my bike Thursday night and take it to work that I had in Lewiston on Friday, leave work around 2pm and camp over in Brownfield. Then visit Whitehore on Saturday, and then ride NH, VT, and QC Saturday and Sunday. I got out of work early and with full gas, supplies, and the rain pouring down.....I just could not stop riding, so the plan to visit Whitehorse was shot. Great three days of riding and camping. Thanks to Barry for route ideas.

We will see if my pictures post.

Attachments

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
Thanks to Barry for route ideas.

We will see if my pictures post.
I am sitting here, reading this and I am smiling!

Thanks for doing what I could not do this weekend! However, I DID have other priorities to tend to over the past three days. If all goes well this week, I will be back on the bike for a 4 day adventure this coming Memorial Day Weekend.

That's as much as I will divulge at this point!

(After Memorial Day Weekend, we should make plans to "connect" on a Friday, or even a Saturday, if possible.)

B.L.

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
Sounds good. I have commitments the next few weekends but a meet up would be great. <MC>
I LOVE IT!!!! You found Rt 210 in Québec!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

Was the campground, Cathedral Pines? The fire pit looks very familiar to me.

Tell me more!

B.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts