StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have saved up my hard earned cash now in the market for either a Wee or a xl700 have test rode both bikes and must admit i love the wee can this be true?Was convinced that the Transalp would come out on top after all the hype its been given.Want to do eastern europe again next year so want to make the right choice.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Have saved up my hard earned cash now in the market for either a Wee or a xl700 have test rode both bikes and must admit i love the wee can this be true?Was convinced that the Transalp would come out on top after all the hype its been given.Want to do eastern europe again next year so want to make the right choice.
Only one choice.

The Wee :thumbup:

Simple as that :yesnod:

·
Registered
23 Posts
89 Transalp

I had a 89 Transalp and the Strom is hands down a better bike. But of course I bought the Transalp used with 30,000 miles on it and the 2006 V-strom with 5,000 miles. The XL 700 looks like a great bike. If you got ride both you are the one who can best answer your question :)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
DL1000

If you are a beginning rider--get the Wee. If you have a bit of experience--buy the V. I own two of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts